Free delivery on all sales of $499.00 or more.
A delivery charge applies to all other sales. See store for details.
There is a $35.00 surcharge on all Chappy deliveries.
East Chop Sleep Shop offers fast, efficient, and courteous delivery service. In order to serve you properly, prepare for your delivery by following these simple requests:
- Provide 2 phone numbers where we can reach you on the day of your delivery.
- Have COD ready at time of delivery, if applicable.
- Be sure an adult over 18 years old is present to offer instructions.
- Clear an open walkway from entrance to bedroom, clearing pictures,
glass, art, etc.
- If there is a chance that your delivery could cause risk to property or merchandise, you may be asked to sign a release of liability.
- Remove bed linens on existing beds.
- Do any cleaning or vacuuming before we arrive.
- Secure your pets and keep children away from work areas, including our truck.
- Clear driveway and walkways of snow during winter.
- Due to traffic delays, especially during high volume months, we can only provide a window of time.
- Mornings are 10-1; afternoons are 12-4. Sign is posted in store noting delivery days and times for each season.
- We will call you from the truck about an hour before delivery.
- From May through August, Chappy deliveries must begin by 8:00 AM. Chappy delivery times vary depending on ferry vehicle volume.
SAFETY ON THE ROAD IS OUR #1 PRIORITY. WE WILL NEVER SACRIFICE SAFETY FOR SPEED!
YOUR DELIVERY SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Delivery of your new sleep set(s) into your home and set up in your bedroom(s).
- Packing materials will be removed.
- Removal of your existing sleep set if applicable. (see Removal Policy below)
YOUR DELIVERY SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Moving furniture, hoisting over balconies, removing doors and windows, climbing ladders, or standing on roofs due to insurance restrictions and OSHA regulations.
- Disassembling existing bunk beds, waterbeds, platform beds, air beds or futon frames.
- Assembling any bunk bed, platform bed or futon purchased from another source.
Bunk beds, platform beds and futon frames are delivered free. There is an assembly charge for Ready to Assemble furniture. We encourage you to use our staff's expertise since we will assume no responsibility for any bed assembled by the consumer. Prices are posted in store.
REMOVAL OF OLD BEDDING
- There is a $25.00 environmental fee* for each piece of old bedding removed from your home. We remove piece for piece only bedding being replaced.
- Grossly soiled bedding will not be handled or placed on our truck due to health concerns.
- Bed frames and old open springs cannot be placed on our truck due to injury risk to workers and damage to new merchandise on truck. We will put these items in your garage or basement upon request.
- Sleep sofas are not part of our removal policy.
- Old bedding is trucked to Willimantic Waste (CT) where metal, wood, and fibers are separated and recycled.
- Our pricing structure is designed to be competitive with off island stores selling comparable products and services.
- We can only perform duties that relate to the delivery of your new bed(s) purchased from East Chop Sleep Shop.
- We are insured only for the products that you have purchased from East Chop Sleep Shop.
- Our delivery staff is usually on a tight schedule, which precludes our working on non-East Chop Sleep Shop work in your home.
RE-DELIVERY CHARGES APPLY WHEN ...
- No one is home to receive the delivery within the scheduled time window on delivery day.
- A customer wants to exchange a box spring due to height. When this occurs, there is a $50 re-delivery charge.
- A customer orders an incorrect size or comfort level, or forgets to order a frame or box spring.
- Split box springs are needed to go up tight stairs. When this occurs, there is a $100 up charge plus redelivery charge of $50.
- We will be happy to special order for you.
- Special orders must be paid in full at time of order.
- Special orders are non-cancellable, non-refundable, and non-returnable.
- Special sized innerspring bedding takes from 2 to 4 weeks.
- We do not guarantee that a special size mattress fits unless East Chop Sleep Shop has done the measurement.
- There is a $25 charge for a home visit which is credited to any purchase made within 30 days.
- Special orders do not have a comfort warranty.
- East Chop Sleep Shop assumes no responsibility for delays in shipping due to labor disputes, national security issues, manufacturer’s delays, weather, or Steamship cancellations.
- From November to March our delivery staff travels from off island. Therefore, driving and sea conditions that disrupt SSA service may cause a delay in the delivery of your purchase.
- Please read your warranty card attached to your new bed in order that you may properly care for your new purchase.
- Advanced technology utilizing contemporary comfort layers will make your mattress thicker than existing bedding. These layers are designed to conform to your body just like breaking in a new pair of shoes.
- Body impressions up to 1½ inches are acceptable and are not considered a defect as defined in manufacturer's warranty.
- Please allow 30 days for you body to get used to your new mattress.
- When requesting a warranty inspection, the manufacturer asks the consumer to fill out a pre-inspection report.
- Matching box spring must be utilized for warranty to be valid.
- Queen and king set must utilize a frame with a center leg touching the floor for warranty to be valid.
- Law tag on mattress and box spring must NOT be removed. The manufacturer will not service a bed without the law tag.
- Merchandise must be clean, free of tears, burns, odors, pet hair and stains of any kind for warranty to be valid.
- You must supply your original invoice for warranty service.
- Warranties apply only to the original purchaser.
- Transportation and delivery costs are the responsibility of the consumer as outlined in the manufacturer's warranty.
Home : About Us : Shop Info : Showroom : Mattress FAQs : Shopping Tips : Policies : Contact Us
Mattresses : Beds : Down Items : Quilts & Shams : Sheets & Blankets : Mattress Pads & Protectors : Pillows & Covers
East Chop Sleep Shop • 395 State Road • Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
Tel: 508-693-5911 • Fax: 508-696-7929 • Toll Free: 1-800-966-5913 • email@example.com
We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, VISA, and on or off island checks.
Prices are subject to change.
© East Chop Sleep Shop. All rights reserved.